Tru-Clean Surface Care is SW Florida’s “go-to” carpet, tile, and upholstery cleaning company for high-rise buildings. It doesn’t matter if your condo is on the 1st floor or the 30th; we have the capabilities of delivering a deep cleaning using state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and allergen-free cleaning solutions.
Tru-Clean Surface Care is a Certified Partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). We are A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau and an eight-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award.
We carry liability and workers compensation insurance accepted by all high-rise condo associations throughout Lee, Charlotte, and Collier County. Our cleaning solutions are safe for pets and infants.
Our certified technicians are well versed in a multitude of carpet, tile, mattresses, and upholstery cleaning services and will make your textile look phenomenal while removing allergens, pollen, and
Included in our Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection to determine the exact cleaning combination for your textiles needs.
- Pre-Treat any visible spots. Some specialty stains may require an additional charge, such as pet urine, wine, coffee, and Kool-Aid.
- Cleaning Solution will be applied to your textile and allowed to dwell for maximum results.
- Steam Cleaning – Our powerful portable cleaning equipment can deliver the same cleaning strength as any truck-mounted piece of equipment, so you’re guaranteed the deepest clean possible.
- pH Condition Rinse – Your carpeting, tile, upholstery, or mattress, once cleaned, will receive a pH conditioned rinse to ensure no residues are left behind and that the textile is appropriately conditioned and left in a neutral state.
- Post Spot Treatment – If any spots remain after cleaning, these areas will be re-treated and cleaned. Unfortunately, some spots are permanent stains, and they will not come out with a thoroughly exhaustive cleaning.
- Fan Assisted Drying – We use a fan to help in the drying process of carpeting and tile. When we leave your home, the area cleaned will be approximately 90% dry and will naturally dry within 2-3 hours.
- Client Walk Thru – After the cleaning is complete, the technician will go over our cleaning efforts to make sure that the client is absolutely thrilled with the quality of the cleaning
- A bottle of a professional-grade spotter is provided to each client to take care of “life’s little oops.”
A Note About Furniture Moving
We will gladly move standard sofas, chairs, tables, and any other furniture that is of appropriate size and can be handled safely by our technician. Larger pieces, such as beds, dressers, entertainment centers, china cabinets, and other liability-prone items, are left in place. Your furniture will be well-protected with disposable blocks and tabs as needed.
Since 2007, Tru-Clean Surface Care has been the “cleaner of choice” to many high-rise condominium homeowners, interior designers, floor covering specialists, and realtors to deliver a phenomenal cleaning. As an IICRC, CRI, and StonePro Certified Firm, our cleaning services are recommended and approved by all major carpet mills.
For more information about Tru-Clean Surface Care’s high-rise carpet, tile, upholstery, and mattress cleaning services, please visit us online at www.TruC-ealSurfaceCare.com or “call us on the carpet” any time at 239-541-4888.
- Do You Restore Granite Countertops? https://trucleansurfacecare.com/video-view/q-do-you-restore-granite-countertops/
- How Much Does A Quality Carpet Cleaning Cost? https://trucleansurfacecare.com/video-view/q-how-much-should-quality-carpet-cleaning-cost/
- How To Protect Yourself From Unscrupulous Carpet Cleaners. https://trucleansurfacecare.com/video-view/beware-of-bait-and-switch-tactics/
- What Is Grout Color Sealer? https://trucleansurfacecare.com/video-view/why-is-grout-color-sealing-a-game-changer/
- How To Handle Pet Urine In My Oriental Rug. https://www.orientalrugsalon.com/videos/pet-urine-rugs/
You can also visit Tru-Clean Surface Care on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TruCleanSurfaceCareFL