Porcelain and ceramic tile is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces in the home simply because of the care involved in cleaning it. No one likes to get on their hands and knees and to scrub each tile and grout line for hours with a small brush while having to use irritating, harsh, and unsafe chemicals such as bleach. As many homeowners have discovered, after spending hours of back-breaking labor “cleaning” the tile and grout, the surface rapidly resoils and we’re stuck with ugly surfaces once again.
The good news is Tru-Clean Surface Care can make short work of this task, using only earth-safe products that won’t harm your family, your pets, or this world we share.
Tru-Clean Surface Care skillfully accomplishes the proper cleaning of ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tile. Whether your tile is in your kitchen, bathroom, or some other area of your home, those stubborn stains and soil don’t stand a chance. Your tile and grout will look very much as it did the day it was installed.
At Tru-Clean Surface Care, we are dedicated to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The solution to difficult tile and grout cleaning is just a phone call away.
Our Porcelain and Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection – Our technician will measure the area to be cleaned and examine the condition of the tile and grout. We will come up with a solution to deliver the deepest clean possible and will set the expectation with the client.
- Area Preparation – We will move all moveable furniture and prepare the surrounding areas making sure to protect all carpeting, walls, and hardwood floors.
- Soil suspension – Our technician will prepare the appropriate cleaning solution and apply it to all areas to be cleaned. We will hand scrub each grout line to guarantee maximum penetration of the suspension formula.
- Cleaning – We will clean all tile and grout using a state-of-the-art system designed to safely apply over 900lbs of rinsing action at 245 degrees.
- Rinsing – A rinse solution is pumped through the machine during the cleaning and sanitizing process that will balance the pH of your floor.
- Sealing and Finishing – If the client has chosen to seal the grout, we will apply a commercial grade penetrating sealer designed to take away the grout’s ability to absorb moisture and spills. This will help protect the appearance of the grout lines for years to come.
- Post-Inspection – We will return all furniture to its original position and initiate a walk through with the client to make certain we have met your expectations for quality and service.
Tru-Clean Surface Care is a Certified Partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). In addition, we are A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau and a seven-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award.
Trust Tru-Clean Surface Care for all those difficult and unpopular projects. You really will be glad you did.