What is “Thoroughly Exhaustive” Carpet Cleaning?
So, let’s start with a simple question: What is “thoroughly exhaustive” carpet cleaning? Well, it’s like giving your fuzzy floor a bath. You know how you take a bath to stay clean and smell nice? Carpets need that, too!
Carpeting gets dirty from all the playing, walking, and eating that happens on them. And did you know that carpeting is designed to trap dirt, oils, dust mites, pollen, and other contaminates to help filter the air we breathe?
Meet Tru-Clean Surface Care
Tur-Clean Surface Care’s technicians are like the superheroes of carpet cleaning. As a Certified Partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI), we know carpet cleaning.
Our technicians are armed with the knowledge, experience, equipment, and industry-leading allergen-free cleaning solutions to deliver a higher standard of cleaning. We do not take shortcuts and follow manufacturers’ (Mohawk, Karastan, Shaw, etc.) approved guidelines for the cleaning and maintenance of their textiles.
What Do All These Certifications and A+ Ratings Mean?
Imagine you have a report card and got an A+ in your favorite subject. That means you’re pretty good at that subject, right? Tru-Clean Surface Care is A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau and an eight-year-in-a-row winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award. These ratings aren’t just given to anybody (check our competitor’s ratings); they’re earned annually based on customer reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve read that some carpet cleaning solutions are harsh on babies’ and pets’ skin; what about yours?
- Tru-Clean Surface Care’s carpet cleaning solutions are GOLD Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute and safe for pets and infants. They are highly effective cleaning agents, and once your carpeting has been cleaned, it is rinsed using an allergen-free conditioning agent.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
- The average dry time is 2-3 hours, depending on the day’s humidity and the carpet’s condition. Once your carpet has been cleaned, we use specialty fans to ensure a quick dry time.
Can I walk on the carpet right after it’s cleaned?
- If you need to walk on the carpet before it’s dry, please let your technician know, and he will provide you with a pair of booties to place over your shoes to protect the carpeting from walk-on soil until it is dry.
Do I need to move my furniture before you clean?
- We will move most light furniture out of the way and slide standard sofas, ottomans, love seats, and easy chairs to clean under them and then return to their original position. For beds, dressers, pianos, China cabinets, and the like, they will stay in place, and if possible, we will use a carpet wand to clean under them.
What cleaning process do you use?
- We use the industry’s leading and manufacturer-recommended cleaning process, “hot water extraction,” also known as steam cleaning. This process eliminates many germs and odors while cleansing away soil and other contaminants.
What spotting agent should I use on my carpeting?
- We’ve got you covered. For all carpet cleaning services, we provide our clients with a bottle of a professional spotting agent so that you can maintain the beauty of your freshly cleaned carpeting between professional cleanings.
Ready To Have the Cleanest and Coziest Carpet Ever?
Give Tru-Clean Surface Care a call! Your carpet will thank you; you’ll have the best place to play, relax, and live.
Tru-Clean Surface Care’s priority is ensuring we deliver “A Higher Standard – And A Cleaner Clean” for every client – every time! With highly trained technicians, industry-leading certification, continuous training, and industry-leading cleaning solutions and equipment, our reviews with the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, and Google attest to this commitment.
For more information about our carpet cleaning and other services, please visit us online at https://trucleansurfacecare.com/ or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TruCleanSurfaceCareFL/ You can also call us anytime at 239-541-4888 – Cape Coral and Lee County, 239-206-1935 – Bonita Springs, Naples, and Marco Island, or 941-621-2198 – Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
If you’d like to chat with us online, look for the “Have A Question” button at the lower right hand side of any page on our website and a technician will chat with you live between the hours of 8 AM thru 5 PM Est. Monday thru Friday.
We service all of Lee, Collier, and Charlotte County and offer convenient Saturday appointments at no additional charge.