When Is The Last Time You Had Your Mattress Cleaned?
Mattress cleaning is an essential service that not only eliminates dust mites, watery eyes, spots, stains, tossing, and turning but can deliver a good night’s sleep.
Who “Mite” You Be Sleeping With?
People spend approximately one-third of their lives in bed while sharing their bed with millions of unwelcome guests known as dust mites. Dust mites are in every home, regardless of one’s social status. The EPA estimates there are more than 400 dust mites for every gram of dust in a home. For comparative purposes, the average house accumulates more than 18,000 grams of dust in a year, so more than 7 million dust mites move in with you each year.
Dust mites feed off dead skin and hair and accumulated in pillows, mattresses, carpeting, and upholstered furniture. In fact, according to Ohio State University, 10 percent of the weight of a two-year-old pillow is dust mites and mite droppings. A mattress that is ten years old may have as many as 10 million dust mites inside. YUCK!
Dust mites and their droppings are among the most common allergens and are a known trigger for asthma, so it’s essential to have your mattresses professionally cleaned and treated every 1-3 years.
Tru-Clean Surface Care’s mattress cleaning with anti-allergen cleaning solutions will rid your mattress of dust mites and their fecal matter, as well as remove most spots and odors, pollen, sweat, and other allergens. You will enjoy a night of better sleep on a clean, fresh mattress.
Our Thoroughly Exhaustive Mattress Cleaning Process
Tru-Clean Surface Care’s technicians are experienced in all mattress manufacturer brands and cleaning procedures. Our certified technicians have the necessary cleaning and allergen-treatments at their disposal, and we are proud to be the “cleaner of choice” to many nursing homes, mattress retailers, child care facilities, and clients who want a great night’s sleep.
- Tru-Clean Surface Care starts the mattress cleaning process using an industrial strength truck-mounted system to vacuum your mattress, removing dust, dust mites, soils, pollen, and other contaminants.
- We pretreat any stains as completely as possible before the cleaning process and then treat the mattress with an allergen-free emulsifying agent.
- We use a pH-conditioned cleaning agent to steam clean your mattress at 245 degrees. This pressurized steam allows us to eliminate most pathogens and dust mites while delivering the cleanest clean possible for your mattress. Our all-natural cleaning solutions are safe for you and your family, so you do not have to worry about harmful fumes while you sleep.
- The next step is to power extract away any access moisture due to the steam-cleaning process, so the mattress dries quickly.
- And finally, we apply a second allergen treatment after mattress cleaning to help protect from new dust mite invasions.
Dust mites also lurk in all upholstered furniture and carpeting, so along with mattress cleaning, you may want to investigate upholstery and carpet cleaning to reduce allergens, pollen, and dust mites throughout your home.
Tru-Clean Surface Care is a Certified Partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). We are A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau and an eight-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award. Our cleaning solutions are allergen-free and safe for pets and infants.
For more information about Tru-Clean Surface Care and how you can enjoy a phenomenal night’s sleep, please visit us online at www.TruCleanSurfaceCare.com or “call us on the carpet” any time at 239-541-4888 – Cape Coral and Lee County, 239-206-1935 – Bonita Springs, Naples, and Marco Island, or 941-621-2198 – Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, Florida.
Also, be sure to visit us on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/TruCleanSurfaceCareFL