Annually Tru-Clean Surface Care cleans thousands of rooms of carpeting for clients throughout SW Florida. As Certified Partners with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI), our services are referred by carpet mills and retailers to help clients protect their warranties and the beauty of their carpeting.
As experts in textiles and referred partners for the industry’s largest certification bodies for textile professionals, we provide expert advice through various blogs and public forums on topics that affect the carpet, tile, and upholstery industry.
For this week’s blog post, we focus on what carpeting does and some of the benefits of fresh-clean carpets in the home.
A clean and well-maintained carpet can add beauty, comfort, and value to your home. Regular vacuuming is essential for keeping carpets looking their best, but it’s not enough. Professional carpet cleaning provides many benefits that vacuuming cannot achieve. From removing dirt and allergens to restoring the original look of your carpets, professional carpet cleaning (hot water extraction or steam cleaning) is essential to maintaining a healthy home environment.
Here are some key benefits of professionally cleaning your carpets by Tru-Clean Surface Care.
- Removing Dirt and Allergens: Vacuuming your carpets regularly is essential for removing dirt, dust, pet hair, and other allergens in your home. However, vacuums cannot remove the deeply embedded dirt, allergens, or liquid spills that have dried and accumulated over time. Our professional carpet cleaning services use special machines designed to extract these particles from deep within the carpet fibers.
- Improving Air Quality: When carpets are not regularly cleaned, a buildup of dirt, dust, pet dander and other allergens can lead to poor indoor air quality. Professional cleaning removes these particles, which can help improve overall air quality in your home.
Fact: Carpeting is designed to act like a filter and trap allergens and dirt. In fact, carpeting is the largest air filter in your home!
- Extending the Life of Your Carpet: Professional carpet cleaning by Tru-Clean Surface Care will remove deep-set dirt, oils, dust mites, pollen, dander, and other allergens that are out of reach of even the most powerful vacuum cleaner. Our service will extend your carpets’ life and keep them looking new for longer.
- Rejuvenating the Appearance of Your Carpet: Over time, carpets can start to look dull and faded and develop “traffic lanes” due to dirt buildup and regular wear and tear. Our powerful truck-mounted and portable equipment, supported by certified technicians and allergen-free cleaning solutions, can lift the carpeting nap while extracting even the toughest soils and allergens.
- Eliminating Odors: Carpets can quickly become saturated with pet odors, cigarette smoke, cooking smells, and other unpleasant scents. Professional steam cleaning, safe and effective cleaning solutions, and allergen-free deodorizers can eliminate odors while increasing indoor air quality.
- Reducing the Risk of Allergies and Respiratory Problems: Carpeting traps various allergens, including dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other particles that can cause allergies and respiratory problems. Professional cleaning removes these allergens, helping to reduce the risk of allergies and other respiratory issues in your home. We regularly receive referrals from allergists and other medical professionals when patients seek solutions to help rid their homes of allergens.
- Cost Savings: Investing in periodic deep cleaning can help keep your carpets looking great for longer, preventing costly repairs or replacements. In addition, most major carpet mills require in their new purchase agreements that to maintain your warranty; the homeowner MUST have their carpets cleaned every 12-18 months by either an IICRC or CRI-certified cleaning company to maintain warranty coverage. Carpeting also helps to insulate the home and cut down on noise.
Tru-Clean Surface Care services homeowners’ carpet, tile, upholstery, and stone care needs throughout SW Florida. In addition to our IICRC and CRI certifications, we are a WoolSafe Approved Service Provider, a Stone PRO, and a surpHaces Certified PRO Partner.
For more information about our company or how to better maintain your carpeting, please visit Tru-Clean Surface Care online at https://trucleansurfacecare.com/ or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TruCleanSurfaceCareFL/. You can also reach us any time at 239-541-4888 – Cape Coral and Lee County, 239-206-1935 – Bonita Springs, Naples, and Marco Island, or 941-621-2198 – Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, Florida.