Cleaning your carpet regularly is not only aesthetically pleasing but also serves as an investment into your family’s or potential client’s health and wellbeing.
Carpeting is your home’s largest filter and easily traps outside pollutants, dirt, dust mites, insecticides, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants that can make indoor pollution levels even higher than outdoors.
By having your carpets professionally cleaned every 12-18 months by an IICRC and CRI certified company, you can release those unhealthy contaminants such as soils, dust mites, pollen, and pet dander and provide a safer, fresher, and healthier environment for yourself and those you love.
Dirt and soil are easily seen on hard surfaces and can be easily wiped away, but on the carpet, contaminates quickly work their way deep into the fibers where its abrasive action will cause them to deteriorate and need replacing prematurely. If you look at your carpeting and can see a “traffic lane” or worn area, this is damage.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, as well as the Carpet & Rug Institute and ALL MAJOR CARPET MANUFACTURERS, recommend hot water extraction cleaning (commonly referred to as steam cleaning) every 12-18 months. Steam cleaning, along with the correct cleaning solutions, will clean your carpet fibers deeply while flushing the dirt and pollutants from the fibers, leaving your carpets fresh and clean.
Tru-Clean Surface Care is a Certified Partner with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, as well as The Carpet & Rug Institute and we, only offer steam cleaning.
Using state of the art truck-mounted equipment coupled with allergen-free, CRI GOLD CERTIFIED cleaning agents; we can deliver a thoroughly exhaustive carpet cleaning to our clients. In fact, our carpet cleaning is so thorough; we regularly receive referrals from the major carpet mills. Also, did you know that to maintain your new carpet warranty, major carpet mills demand that you use an IICRC certified firm?
In addition to the health benefits of fresh-clean carpeting, regular cleaning will:
- Prolong the life of your carpet significantly, helping you get the most out of your flooring investment. It will also help reduce traffic lanes and premature aging of the carpet fibers.
- It will remove dust, bacteria, and allergens, keeping your indoor air quality clean and safe for you and your family.
- By not allowing a huge buildup of dust, spill residues, pet dander, and soiling, it will make maintaining your carpet easier in the long run.
- Removing stains, pet soiling, and other marks will keep your carpet looking clean and new for longer.
- It makes your house smell fresh and clean.
- Will thoroughly remove any bedbugs or dust mite infestations that have nestled down into your carpet.
- It helps to maintain your carpet’s warranty and longevity.
- Help enhance your indoor air quality
In addition to our national certifications, Tru-Clean Surface Care is also A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau and a six-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award. Our goal is to make certain our clients are absolutely thrilled, and not just merely satisfied with the quality of our services.
If our family can ever be of service to yours, please do not hesitate to give us a call any time at 239-541-4888 – Lee County, 239-206-1935 – Bonita Springs and Collier County, or 941-621-2198 – Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte. You can also find us online at www.TruCleanSurfaceCare.com
You can also visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TruCleanSurfaceCareFL/
Fresh-Clean carpets are just a phone call away.
Carpet Cleaning Cape Coral | Fort Myers | Estero | Bonita Springs | Naples | Sanibel | Captiva | Port Charlotte | Lehigh Acres | Lee County | Collier County | Charlotte County
Tru-Clean Surface Care – 941 Country Club Blvd Unit B – Cape Coral, Florida 33990